JSC «National company «Social- entrepreneurial corporation «Shymkent» was established in 2011 in order to facilitate the social-economic development of South Kazakhstan. Company was established according to the Decree No. 170 of the Akimat of the South Kazakhstan region dated July 20, 2011 with 100% state participation.
Social-entrepreneurial corporation "Shymkent" is a organization managing the state assets transferred to it (land plots, subsoil use rights, movable and immovable property objects). The profit received as a result of their effective use should be directed to finance the commercial and social projects.
There are 16 legal entities in the assets of SEC "Shymkent", including: 8 enterprises with 100% participation of the Company, 7 - less than 100%, 1 - on the right of trust management, and land resources with area of 41.4 thousand hectares. The structure of the SEC activities is built in such a way as to ensure the effective implementation of projects and attract investment.
"SEC" Shymkent "plays not insignificant role in making a dialogue of state bodies and private business. The organization works in the following directions:
- Development and implementation of investment projects. the investor service Department "Ontustik Invest" was established on the basis of the corporation.
- Development of housing construction;
- Formation of the food stabilization fund;
- Development of secondary energy resources;
- Exploration, extraction and processing of minerals;
- Projects aimed at the development of information technology and much more.
JSC NC "SEC" Shymkent "consists of 12 subsidiaries and affiliated organizations, in five of which" SEC "Shymkent" takes 100% participation. They are such companies as:
- Transport-logistic zone" managing company LLP
- "Industrial zones management company " Ontustik " LLP
- NGO "Ontustik food company ", as well as on trust management
- JSC "Management сompany of the special economic zone" Ontustik ".
Mission of SEC «Shymkent – assistance to the socio-economic development of Shymkent on the principles of partnership between the state and business.
The main principles of the Corporation's activities are:
- Partnership with the private sector: The corporation carries out activities in sectors of the economy that are not occupied or partially occupied by the private sector, stimulates the business development, creates conditions for its growth without competing with it.
- Active investment management:Corporation seeks to fulfill the role of an active shareholder (participant) initiating key business development decisions in contrast to portfolio investors.
- Active cost management:Corporation implements a policy of minimizing costs while performing its functions.
- Social responsibility:: In order to implement the principle of social responsibility, the Corporation plans to direct the part of the net profit to the local budget by the decision of a single shareholder within the dividend policy.
- Partnership with other participants for business development assistance:Corporation works in coordination with financial and non-financial development institutions, companies with state participation, second-tier banks to avoid duplication.
Company acts according to the «Strategy of SEC «Shymkent» development for 2014–2023 years», approved by the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the following basic directions:
- development of priority sectors of the region (points of growth);
- attracting the investments and creation of new productions;
- implementation of sectoral republican and regional programs;
- increasing asset costs.
Development strategy is one of the main documents of the Company determining the main lines of business and financial and economic indicators.Development Strategy
Staff of JSC «NC «SEC «Shymkent» Board of Directors
- Tuymebaev Zhanseit Kanseitovich – Akim of South Kazakhstan region, Chairman of JSC «NC «SEC «Shymkent» Board of Directors;
- Akhmetov Dauren Shakirbaevich - Deputy of South Kazakhstan regional maslikhat, director of «Tur-Аkhmet and Company» LLP, a member of JSC «NC «SEC «Shymkent» Board of Directors;
- Tasybaev Abdrakhman Batyrbekovich – Head of the PA «Finance management of South Kazakhstan region », a member of JSC «NC «SEC «Shymkent» Board of Directors;
- Kurmanseit Batyrkhan Kurmanseitovich - Head of the PA « Management of entrepreneurship, industrial - innovative development and tourism of South Kazakhstan region », a member of JSC «NC «SEC «Shymkent» Board of Directors;
- Zhakgasbaev Temirzhan Maratovich - Director of «Alatau Fruits Engineering» LLP, a member of JSC «NC «SEC «Shymkent» Board of Directors;
- Zhuzenov Kasymkhan Begimsheevich - Director of «Sunkar» LLP, a member of JSC «NC «SEC «Shymkent» Board of Directors
- Kuanyshbekov Bauyrzhan Sherakhanovich - Deputy chairman of South Kazakhstan regional branch of PDP «Nur Otan», a member of JSC «NC «SEC «Shymkent» Board of Directors, independent director;
- Esenkulov Ardak Zhurgenovich - Director of «Company Akhmet» LLP, a member of JSC «NC «SEC «Shymkent» Board of Directors, independent director;
- Bitemirov Dauren Mukhtarovich - Executive director of «Zerde stroy» LLP, a member of JSC «NC «SEC «Shymkent» Board of Directors, independent director.
Chairman of the JSC «NC «SEC «Shymkent» Board of Directors
Aldazharov Aytmuhammed Turarbekovich
He graduated from the Kazakh State Academy of Management and the International Business School. In different years he held the managerial positions in a diversified holding company, a subsidiary of JSC EP «Каzmunaygas», « KazMunayGas-Service » LLP, Bank Turan Alem CJSC (BTA). He was elected as a Chairman of the Supervisory Board of «AstanaEnergoSbyt »LLP, a Chairman of the Board of Directors of «International Airport «Oral» LLP, a member of the Board of Directors (independent director) of JSC «Ozenmunaigas» and JSC «Embamunaigas» JSC, and also a member of the Board of Directors (independent director) of JSC «Intergaz Central Asia». Since February 2017 he was assigned as a Chairman of the Board of directors and a member of the Board of Directors of JSC "NC" SEC "Shymkent".
Deputy Chairman of the JSC «NC «SEC «Shymkent» Board of Directors
Mirzamuratov Maratbek Akhmedzhanovich
He graduated from the Kazakh State National University named by Al-Farabi majoring in jurisprudence. He started his career in the Staff of the Mazhilis of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan. In different years he held positions, including leadership, in the prosecutor's offices of Astana, Aktobe region and the Prosecutor General's Office. Since 2016, he was the chief consultant of the legal support department of the Department for ensuring the operation of courts under the Supreme Court of the Republic of Kazakhstan (of the staff of the Supreme Court of the Republic of Kazakhstan). Since February 2017, he held the position of Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors, a member of the JSC "NC" SEC "Shymkent" Board of Directors.
Deputy Chairman of the JSC «NC «SEC «Shymkent» Board of Directors.
Tulakbaev Aset Ertaevich
He graduated from the Kazakh State Academy of Management and the International Business School. In different years he held positions, including management positions in Kazkommertsbank OJSC, «Kazakhstan Holding for the Management of State Assets «Samruk» JSC, RSE «Kazaeronavigation» and «Fuel and Energy Complex Kazakhstan» LLP. Since March 2017 he is a Deputy Chairman of the JSC "NC" SEC "Shymkent" Board of Directors, a member of the JSC "NC" SEC "Shymkent" Board of Directors.